Thursday, January 6, 2011

Do you have hidden blockages to achievement?

Hidden Blockages

Yet another challenge I find in achieving any kind of meaningful goal, which includes income ambitions, is that often people's vibration is blocked by opinions, their own, their passed down values, societal agreements, parental recommendations, that are not actually spelled out anywhere.

One particular kind of these types of hidden blockages is agreements that were never created.

My very own, awful example is the following: I had something bad happen to me at the age of 3 and a half.

When I got taken back to my mother, my mother turned away in disgust and proclaimed: "You are a whore."

I did not really know what whore meant, but I recognized it was something undesirable. and I also knew it had something related to money. I'd over heard that word in one context only: the daughter of the family that lived in the cellar apartment, expensively clothed, slender, beautiful... aha... I am not meant to be like that.

Effect: I dress as though I didn't possess money. Even if I possess a few pleasing garments, I don't use them. I'm always on the verge of poverty.

After I reviewed that "agreement" that never took place, I was liberated to renegotiate the agreement I created, one-sided, and have been adhering by it. I will be intending to negotiate a raise of what I regard poverty, until I discover what is obstructing my way from being truly prosperous... I am excited and curious.

What can this mean for you? How can you find your own hidden blockages? How can you get unstuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment